- ItemArchival Impact: Increasing Connections to Collections through Digitization(2016-04-15) Pike, Robin C.Digitization of collections can help to improve internal workflows, make materials more accessible, and create new and engaging relationships with users. Robin Pike from the University of Maryland will discuss how they factor requests for access into selection for digitization and how they track the use of digitized materials. Title of the presentation was "Managing Digitization Priorities with Metrics." Session 1 from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference spring 2016 meeting.
- ItemPittsburgh and Philadelphia Can Work Together: Processing the Arlen Specter Collection at the University of Pittsburgh(2016-04-15) Taylor, AshleyPresentation from the MARAC conference in Pittsburgh, PA on April 14–16, 2016. S2 - Making Friends: The Highs, Lows, and Challenges of Inter-Repository Archival Relationships
- ItemCommunities in Collaboration: Building the Empire Archival Discovery Cooperative(2016-04-16) Perry, RyanPresentation from the MARAC conference in Pittsburgh, PA on April 14–16, 2016. S24; - Pittsburgh Pop-Up #2.
- ItemProgram for the Spring 2016 MARAC Meeting: Archival Confluence: Connecting Theory and Practice(2016-04) MARAC: Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives ConferenceThe program for the Spring 2016 MARAC meeting, "Archival Confluence: Connecting Theory and Practice" held April 14-16 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- ItemIn the Beginning: Building an Archive from the Ground Up(2016-04-16) Barker, Ray; McCammon, CalePresentation from the MARAC conference in Pittsburgh, PA on April 14–16, 2016. S23 - In the Beginning: Building an Archive from the Ground Up