Show simple item record

Limited Excavations at the Gassaway-Feldmeyer House, 18AP49, 194 Prince George Street, Annapolis, Maryland

dc.contributor.authorErnstein, Julie H.
dc.contributor.authorPopernack, Paul A.
dc.date.accessioned2010-12-03T17:16:45Z
dc.date.available2010-12-03T17:16:45Z
dc.date.issued1990
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1903/11015
dc.description.abstract194 Prince George Street, known as the Gassaway-Feldmeyer house, was excavated in April of 1988. The property, in residential use from the 19th century, is owned by Historic Annapolis Foundation. Excavators found evidence of some intact 19th century levels and no trace of the 18th century. Unfortunately, parts of the site were disturbed by 20th century gardening activities. Further excavation is recommended since the Gassaway-Feldmeyer house may provide valuable information about residences in the 19th century.en_US
dc.subjectArchaeologyen_US
dc.subjectAnnapolis, Marylanden_US
dc.subjectGassaway-Feldmeyer houseen_US
dc.subject18AP49
dc.subjectPrince George Street
dc.subjectartifact catalog
dc.titleLimited Excavations at the Gassaway-Feldmeyer House, 18AP49, 194 Prince George Street, Annapolis, Marylanden_US
dc.relation.isAvailableAtUniversity of Maryland (College Park, Md)
dc.relation.isAvailableAtDigital Repository at the University of Maryland


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record