Show simple item record

Archaeological Excavations on the Long Green (18TA314), 2005-2008, Talbot County, Maryland, 2009

dc.contributor.authorBlair, John E.
dc.contributor.authorDuensing, Stephanie N.
dc.contributor.authorCochran, Matthew David
dc.contributor.authorKraus, Lisa
dc.contributor.authorGubisch, Michael
dc.contributor.authorLeone, Mark P.
dc.date.accessioned2014-03-31T13:50:13Z
dc.date.available2014-03-31T13:50:13Z
dc.date.issued2009
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1903/15014
dc.description.abstractFour site reports are included in the one document. Locus 1: Tulip Poplar slave quarter; Locus 3: the North Building slave quarter; Locus 4: Red Overseer’s House, named by Frederick Douglas, home of Overseer Sevier; and Shovel Test Pits from 2005-2008.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.subjectslave quartersen_US
dc.subjectWye Houseen_US
dc.subjectSevieren_US
dc.subjectoverseer's houseen_US
dc.subjectFrederick Douglassen_US
dc.subjectarchaeologyen_US
dc.subjectarchaeologicalen_US
dc.subjectexcavationsen_US
dc.subject18TA314en_US
dc.subjectTalbot Countyen_US
dc.subjectMarylanden_US
dc.titleArchaeological Excavations on the Long Green (18TA314), 2005-2008, Talbot County, Maryland, 2009en_US
dc.typeTechnical Reporten_US
dc.relation.isAvailableAtUniversity of Maryland (College Park, Md)
dc.relation.isAvailableAtDigital Repository at the University of Maryland


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record