Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWilliams, Eileen
dc.contributor.authorShackel, Paul A.
dc.date.accessioned2010-12-03T17:08:34Z
dc.date.available2010-12-03T17:08:34Z
dc.date.issued1988
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1903/11008
dc.description.abstractDuring the spring of 1986, two weeks of archaeological excavations were performed behind 178 Prince George Street, Annapolis, Maryland. This area is considered to be the back area of the Brice House, 18AP38. A brick and stone foundations was recovered. Data from its builder's trench dates this feature to the early first half of the 18th-century, predating by several decades the construction of the Brice House. The structure was probably a stable that may have been incorporated, and rebuilt by Brice.en_US
dc.subjectArchaeologyen_US
dc.subjectAnnapolis, Marylanden_US
dc.subjectBrice Houseen_US
dc.subjectPrince George Street
dc.subject18AP38
dc.titleExcavations at 178 Prince George's Street, the Back Area of the Brice House, 18AP38, Annapolis, Marylanden_US
dc.relation.isAvailableAtUniversity of Maryland (College Park, Md)
dc.relation.isAvailableAtDigital Repository at the University of Maryland


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record