Browsing MITH Grant Reports & White Papers by Author "Kirschenbaum, Matthew"
Now showing 1 - 5 of 5
Results Per Page
- ItemApproaches to Managing and Collecting Born-Digital Literary Materials for Scholarly Use(2009-05) Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities; Kirschenbaum, Matthew; Farr, Erika; Kraus, Kari M.; Nelson, Naomi L; Stollar Peters, Catherine; Redwine, Gabriela; Reside, Doug
- ItemDigital Forensics and Born-Digital Content in Cultural Heritage Collections(Council on Library and Information Resources, 2010-12) Kirschenbaum, Matthew; Ovenden, Richard; Redwine, Gabriela; Donahue, Rachel; Duranti, Luciana; Glisson, W. Bradley; Lee, Cal; Maxwell, Rob; Reside, Doug; Thomas, Susan
- ItemFrom Bitstreams to Heritage: Putting Digital Forensics into Practice in Collecting Institutions(2013-09-30) Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities; Kirschenbaum, Matthew; Lee, Christopher A.; Woods, Kam; Chassanoff, Alexandra
- ItemPreserving Virtual Worlds Final Report(2010-08-31) University of Illinois; McDonough, Jerome; Olendorf, Robert; Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities; Kirschenbaum, Matthew; Kraus, Kari M.; Reside, Doug; Donahue, Rachel; Rochester Institute of Technology; Phelps, Andrew; Egert, Christopher; Stanford University; Lowood, Henry; Rojo, Susan
- ItemTools for Data-Driven Scholarship: Past, Present, Future(2009-03-25) Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities; Center for History and New Media, George Mason University; Cohen, Dan; Fraistat, Neil; Kirschenbaum, Matthew; Scheinfeldt, Tom